Rasinski is editor of the Issues and Trends in Literacy department. He teaches at Kent State University in Ohio.
Reading Fluency Instruction: Moving Beyond Accuracy, Automaticity, and Prosody
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
2006 International Reading Association
The Reading Teacher
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 704–706, April 2006
How to Cite
Rasinski, T. (2006), Reading Fluency Instruction: Moving Beyond Accuracy, Automaticity, and Prosody. The Reading Teacher, 59: 704–706. doi: 10.1598/RT.59.7.10
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!