Shared Readings: Modeling Comprehension, Vocabulary, Text Structures, and Text Features for Older Readers
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
2008 International Reading Association
The Reading Teacher
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 548–556, April 2008
How to Cite
Fisher, D., Frey, N. and Lapp, D. (2008), Shared Readings: Modeling Comprehension, Vocabulary, Text Structures, and Text Features for Older Readers. The Reading Teacher, 61: 548–556. doi: 10.1598/RT.61.7.4
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!