What Teachers Need to Know About the “New” Nonfiction
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
2009 International Reading Association
The Reading Teacher
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 260–267, December-January 2009
How to Cite
Gill, S. R. (2009), What Teachers Need to Know About the “New” Nonfiction. The Reading Teacher, 63: 260–267. doi: 10.1598/RT.63.4.1
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!