Theories and Practices of Multimodal Education: The Instructional Dynamics of Picture Books and Primary Classrooms
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
2009 International Reading Association
The Reading Teacher
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 270–282, December-January 2009
How to Cite
Hassett, D. D. and Curwood, J. S. (2009), Theories and Practices of Multimodal Education: The Instructional Dynamics of Picture Books and Primary Classrooms. The Reading Teacher, 63: 270–282. doi: 10.1598/RT.63.4.2
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!