Talking About Talk: Reclaiming the Value and Power of Literature Circles
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
2011 International Reading Association
The Reading Teacher
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 590–598, May 2011
How to Cite
Mills, H. and Jennings, L. (2011), Talking About Talk: Reclaiming the Value and Power of Literature Circles. The Reading Teacher, 64: 590–598. doi: 10.1598/RT.64.8.4
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!