Using Literature to Teach Measurement
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Reading Association
The Reading Teacher
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 58–70, September 2011
How to Cite
Bintz, W.P., Moore, S.D., Wright, P. & Dempsey, L. (2011). Using Literature to Teach Measurement. The Reading Teacher: A Journal of Research-Based Classroom Practice, 65(1), 58–70. doi: 10.1598/RT.65.1.8
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!