CXCR4-Transgene Expression Significantly Improves Marrow Engraftment of Cultured Hematopoietic Stem Cells
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 AlphaMed Press
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1128–1133, December 2004
How to Cite
Brenner, S., Whiting-Theobald, N., Kawai, T., Linton, G. F., Rudikoff, A. G., Choi, U., Ryser, M. F., Murphy, P. M., Sechler, J. M.G. and Malech, H. L. (2004), CXCR4-Transgene Expression Significantly Improves Marrow Engraftment of Cultured Hematopoietic Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 22: 1128–1133. doi: 10.1634/stemcells.2003-0196
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2003
- 6Transgenic expression of stromal cell-derived factor-1/CXC chemokine lig-and 12 enhances myeloid progenitor cell survival/antiapoptosis in vitro in response to growth factor withdrawal and enhances myelopoiesis in vivo. J Immunol 2003; 170: 421–429., , , et al.
- 12Concentrated RD114-pseudotyped MFGS-gp91phox vector achieves high levels of functional correction of the chronic granulomatous disease oxidase defect in NOD/SCID/beta-microglobulin−/− repopulating mobilized human peripheral blood CD34+ cells. Blood 2003; 102: 2789–2797., , , et al.