Adherent Cells Generated During Long-Term Culture of Human Umbilical Cord Blood CD34+ Cells Have Characteristics of Endothelial Cells and Beneficial Effect on Cord Blood Ex Vivo Expansion
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 AlphaMed Press
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 228–235, March 2003
How to Cite
Yoo, E.-S., Lee, K.-E., Seo, J.-W., Yoo, E.-H., Lee, M.-A., Im, S.-A., Mun, Y.-C., Lee, S.-N., Huh, J.-W., Kim, M.-J., Jo, D.-Y., Ahn, J.-Y., Lee, S.-M., Chung, W.-S., Kim, J.-H. and Seong, C.-M. (2003), Adherent Cells Generated During Long-Term Culture of Human Umbilical Cord Blood CD34+ Cells Have Characteristics of Endothelial Cells and Beneficial Effect on Cord Blood Ex Vivo Expansion. STEM CELLS, 21: 228–235. doi: 10.1634/stemcells.21-2-228
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2002
- 5Distinct patterns of apoptosis in association with modulation of CD44 induced by thrombopoietin and granulocyte-colony stimulating factor during ex vivo expansion of human cord blood CD34+ cells. Br J Haematol 1999; 107: 176–185., , , et al.
- 14Interleukin 1 stimulates human endothelial cells to produce granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor. J Immunol 1997; 139: 464–468., , , et al.
- 16Human mesenchymal stem cells enhance ex vivo expansion of human megakaryocyte, erythroid and myeloid progenitors from purified cord blood CD34+ cells. Proceedings from American Society of Hematology Meeting 1998;725a., , .