Similarities in bioaccumulation patterns of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and furans and polychlorinated diphenyl ethers in laboratory-exposed oligochaetes and semipermeable membrane devices and in field-collected chironomids
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2003 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2405–2415, October 2003
How to Cite
Lyytikäinen, M., Rantalainen, A.-L., Mikkelson, P., Hämäläinen, H., Paasivirta, J. and Kukkonen, J. V. K. (2003), Similarities in bioaccumulation patterns of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and furans and polychlorinated diphenyl ethers in laboratory-exposed oligochaetes and semipermeable membrane devices and in field-collected chironomids. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 22: 2405–2415. doi: 10.1897/02-433
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!