Similarities in bioaccumulation patterns of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and furans and polychlorinated diphenyl ethers in laboratory-exposed oligochaetes and semipermeable membrane devices and in field-collected chironomids
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2003 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2405–2415, October 2003
How to Cite
Lyytikäinen, M., Rantalainen, A.-L., Mikkelson, P., Hämäläinen, H., Paasivirta, J. and Kukkonen, J. V. K. (2003), Similarities in bioaccumulation patterns of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and furans and polychlorinated diphenyl ethers in laboratory-exposed oligochaetes and semipermeable membrane devices and in field-collected chironomids. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 22: 2405–2415. doi: 10.1897/02-433
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!