This paper has been reviewed in accordance with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's peer and administrative review policies and approved for publication. Mention of trade names or commercial products does not constitute endorsement or recommendation for use.
A review and comparison of models for predicting dynamic chemical bioconcentration in fish†
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2003 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1963–1992, September 2003
How to Cite
Barber, M. C. (2003), A review and comparison of models for predicting dynamic chemical bioconcentration in fish. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 22: 1963–1992. doi: 10.1897/02-468
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!