Occurrence of neutral and acidic drugs in the effluents of Canadian sewage treatment plants
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2003 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 2872–2880, December 2003
How to Cite
Metcalfe, C. D., Koenig, B. G., Bennie, D. T., Servos, M., Ternes, T. A. and Hirsch, R. (2003), Occurrence of neutral and acidic drugs in the effluents of Canadian sewage treatment plants. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 22: 2872–2880. doi: 10.1897/02-469
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!