Tenax extraction mimics benthic and terrestrial bioavailability of organic compounds
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2003 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 22, Issue 10, pages 2258–2265, October 2003
How to Cite
ten Hulscher, T. E. M., Postma, J., den Besten, P. J., Stroomberg, G. J., Belfroid, A., Wegener, J. W., Faber, J. H., van der Pol, J. J. C., Hendriks, A. J. and van Noort, P. C. M. (2003), Tenax extraction mimics benthic and terrestrial bioavailability of organic compounds. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 22: 2258–2265. doi: 10.1897/02-488
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!