Development and field validation of a biotic ligand model predicting chronic copper toxicity to Daphnia magna
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2004 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1365–1375, June 2004
How to Cite
De Schamphelaere, K. A.C. and Janssen, C. R. (2004), Development and field validation of a biotic ligand model predicting chronic copper toxicity to Daphnia magna. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 23: 1365–1375. doi: 10.1897/02-626
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!