Assessment of the availability of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons from gasworks soil using different extraction solvents and techniques
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2004 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 1861–1866, August 2004
How to Cite
Bergknut, M., Kitti, A., Lundstedt, S., Tysklind, M. and Haglund, P. (2004), Assessment of the availability of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons from gasworks soil using different extraction solvents and techniques. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 23: 1861–1866. doi: 10.1897/03-201
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!