Organochlorine contaminants in sea turtles: Correlations between whole blood and fat
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2004 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 726–738, March 2004
How to Cite
Keller, J. M., Kucklick, J. R., Harms, C. A. and McClellan-Green, P. D. (2004), Organochlorine contaminants in sea turtles: Correlations between whole blood and fat. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 23: 726–738. doi: 10.1897/03-254
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!