Synergistic interaction of endocrine-disrupting chemicals: Model development using an ecdysone receptor antagonist and a hormone synthesis inhibitor
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2004 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 1085–1091, April 2004
How to Cite
Mu, X. and Leblanc, G. A. (2004), Synergistic interaction of endocrine-disrupting chemicals: Model development using an ecdysone receptor antagonist and a hormone synthesis inhibitor. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 23: 1085–1091. doi: 10.1897/03-273
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!