A field test and comparison of acute and chronic sediment toxicity tests with the estuarine amphipod Leptocheirus plumulosus in Chesapeake Bay, USA
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2004 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 1751–1761, July 2004
How to Cite
McGee, B. L., Fisher, D. J., Wright, D. A., Yonkos, L. T., Ziegler, G. P., Turley, S. D., Farrar, J. D., Moore, D. W. and Bridges, T. S. (2004), A field test and comparison of acute and chronic sediment toxicity tests with the estuarine amphipod Leptocheirus plumulosus in Chesapeake Bay, USA. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 23: 1751–1761. doi: 10.1897/03-326
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!