Presented at the 23rd Annual Meeting, Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA November 16–20, 2002.
Sorption of 2,4′-dichlorobiphenyl and fluoranthene to a marine sediment amended with different types of black carbon†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2004 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 2534–2544, November 2004
How to Cite
Burgess, R. M., Ryba, S. A., Perron, M. M., Tien, R., Thibodeau, L. M. and Cantwell, M. G. (2004), Sorption of 2,4′-dichlorobiphenyl and fluoranthene to a marine sediment amended with different types of black carbon. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 23: 2534–2544. doi: 10.1897/03-349
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!