Presented at the 23rd Annual Meeting, Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA November 16–20, 2002.
Dependency of polychlorinated biphenyl and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon bioaccumulation in Mya arenaria on both water column and sediment bed chemical activities†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2004 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 2551–2562, November 2004
How to Cite
Lohmann, R., Burgess, R. M., Cantwell, M. G., Ryba, S. A., MacFarlane, J. K. and Gschwend, P. M. (2004), Dependency of polychlorinated biphenyl and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon bioaccumulation in Mya arenaria on both water column and sediment bed chemical activities. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 23: 2551–2562. doi: 10.1897/03-400
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!