Special Issue Honoring Don Mackay
A food web bioaccumulation model for organic chemicals in aquatic ecosystems
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2004 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 2343–2355, October 2004
How to Cite
Arnot, J. A. and Gobas, F. A. P. C. (2004), A food web bioaccumulation model for organic chemicals in aquatic ecosystems. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 23: 2343–2355. doi: 10.1897/03-438
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!