Special Issue Honoring Don Mackay
Empirical and modeling evidence of regional atmospheric transport of current-use pesticides
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2004 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 2421–2432, October 2004
How to Cite
Muir, D. C. G., Teixeira, C. and Wania, F. (2004), Empirical and modeling evidence of regional atmospheric transport of current-use pesticides. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 23: 2421–2432. doi: 10.1897/03-457
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!