Treatment and care of experimental birds (zebra finches [Taeniopygia guttata]) were conducted in accordance with regulations set forth by Cornell's Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (protocol 99-100).
Reproductive impairment in zebra finches (Taeniopygia guttata)†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2005 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 219–223, January 2005
How to Cite
Hoogesteijn, A. L., DeVoogd, T. J., Quimby, F. W., De Caprio, T. and Kollias, G. V. (2005), Reproductive impairment in zebra finches (Taeniopygia guttata). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 24: 219–223. doi: 10.1897/03-632R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!