Although the research described here was wholly or partially fund by the U.S. EPA through IAG DW-14-94022801-1 to the U.S. Geological Survey, La Crosse, Wisconsin, the manuscript has not been subjected to U.S. EPA review. Therefore, it does not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. EPA.
Exposure and effects of 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin in tree swallows (Tachycineta bicolor) nesting along the Woonasquatucket River, Rhode Island, USA†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2005 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 93–109, January 2005
How to Cite
Custer, C. M., Custer, T. W., Rosiu, C. J., Melancon, M. J., Bickham, J. W. and Matson, C. W. (2005), Exposure and effects of 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin in tree swallows (Tachycineta bicolor) nesting along the Woonasquatucket River, Rhode Island, USA. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 24: 93–109. doi: 10.1897/03-682.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!