Enzymatic and estrogenic responses in fish exposed to organic pollutants in the New York-New Jersey (USA) Harbor Complex
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2004 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 953–959, April 2004
How to Cite
Mcardle, M. E., Mcelroy, A. E. and Elskus, A. A. (2004), Enzymatic and estrogenic responses in fish exposed to organic pollutants in the New York-New Jersey (USA) Harbor Complex. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 23: 953–959. doi: 10.1897/03-82
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!