Whole-carcass residues of the rodenticide difenacoum in anticoagulant-resistant and -susceptible rat strains (Rattus norvegicus)
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2005 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 318–323, February 2005
How to Cite
Atterby, H., Kerins, G. M. and MacNicoll, A. D. (2005), Whole-carcass residues of the rodenticide difenacoum in anticoagulant-resistant and -susceptible rat strains (Rattus norvegicus). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 24: 318–323. doi: 10.1897/04-022R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!