Probabilistic risk assessment for snails, slugs, and endangered honeycreepers in diphacinone rodenticide baited areas on Hawaii, USA
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2005 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1557–1567, June 2005
How to Cite
Johnston, J. J., Pitt, W. C., Sugihara, R. T., Eisemann, J. D., Primus, T. M., Holmes, M. J., Crocker, J. and Hart, A. (2005), Probabilistic risk assessment for snails, slugs, and endangered honeycreepers in diphacinone rodenticide baited areas on Hawaii, USA. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 24: 1557–1567. doi: 10.1897/04-255R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!