Any use of trade names is for descriptive purposes only and does not imply endorsement by the U.S. government.
Widespread detection of N,N-diethyl-m-toluamide in U.S. Streams: Comparison with concentrations of pesticides, personal care products, and other organic wastewater compounds†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2005 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1029–1034, May 2005
How to Cite
Sandstrom, M. W., Kolpin, D. W., Thurman, E. M. and Zaugg, S. D. (2005), Widespread detection of N,N-diethyl-m-toluamide in U.S. Streams: Comparison with concentrations of pesticides, personal care products, and other organic wastewater compounds. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 24: 1029–1034. doi: 10.1897/04-297R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!