Vegetated agricultural drainage ditches for the mitigation of pyrethroid-associated runoff
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2005 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 2121–2127, September 2005
How to Cite
Bennett, E. R., Moore, M. T., Cooper, C. M., Smith, S., Shields, F. D., Drouillard, K. G. and Schulz, R. (2005), Vegetated agricultural drainage ditches for the mitigation of pyrethroid-associated runoff. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 24: 2121–2127. doi: 10.1897/04-357R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!