Contaminant accumulation and biomarker responses in caged fish exposed to effluents from anthropogenic sources in the karnaphuly river, bangladesh
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2005 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1968–1978, August 2005
How to Cite
Al-Arabi, S. A.M., Adolfsson-Erici, M., Waagbø, R., Ali, M. S. and Goksøyr, A. (2005), Contaminant accumulation and biomarker responses in caged fish exposed to effluents from anthropogenic sources in the karnaphuly river, bangladesh. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 24: 1968–1978. doi: 10.1897/04-383R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!