Predicting sediment metal toxicity using a sediment biotic ligand model: methodology and initial application
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2005 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 2410–2427, October 2005
How to Cite
Di Toro, D. M., McGrath, J. A., Hansen, D. J., Berry, W. J., Paquin, P. R., Mathew, R., Wu, K. B. and Santore, R. C. (2005), Predicting sediment metal toxicity using a sediment biotic ligand model: methodology and initial application. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 24: 2410–2427. doi: 10.1897/04-413R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!