Solid-phase microextraction for predicting the bioavailability of 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene and its primary transformation products in sediment and water
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2005 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1059–1066, May 2005
How to Cite
Conder, J. M. and La Point, T. W. (2005), Solid-phase microextraction for predicting the bioavailability of 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene and its primary transformation products in sediment and water. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 24: 1059–1066. doi: 10.1897/04-484R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!