Tree swallow (Tachycineta bicolor) exposure to polychlorinated biphenyls at the Kalamazoo River superfund site, Michigan, USA
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2006 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 428–437, February 2006
How to Cite
Neigh, A. M., Zwiernik, M. J., Bradley, P. W., Kay, D. P., Park, C. S., Jones, P. D., Newsted, J. L., Blankenship, A. L. and Giesy, J. P. (2006), Tree swallow (Tachycineta bicolor) exposure to polychlorinated biphenyls at the Kalamazoo River superfund site, Michigan, USA. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 25: 428–437. doi: 10.1897/04-493R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!