Heterogeneity of natural organic matter amelioration of silver toxicity to Daphnia magna: Effect of source and equilibration time
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2005 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 2934–2940, November 2005
How to Cite
Glover, C. N., Playle, R. C. and Wood, C. M. (2005), Heterogeneity of natural organic matter amelioration of silver toxicity to Daphnia magna: Effect of source and equilibration time. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 24: 2934–2940. doi: 10.1897/04-561R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!