Heterogeneity in physicochemical properties explains differences in silver toxicity amelioration by natural organic matter to Daphnia magna
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2005 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 2941–2947, November 2005
How to Cite
Glover, C. N., Sharma, S. K. and Wood, C. M. (2005), Heterogeneity in physicochemical properties explains differences in silver toxicity amelioration by natural organic matter to Daphnia magna. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 24: 2941–2947. doi: 10.1897/04-562R.1
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!