Presented at the Symposium on Risk Assessment of Metals in Soils, 14th Annual Meeting, SETAC Europe Meeting, Prague, Czech Republic, April 18–22, 2004.
Effects—Plants, Soil, Invertebrates, Microflora: Soil Invertebrates
Tungsten effects on survival, growth, and reproduction in the earthworm, Eisenia fetida†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2006 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 763–768, March 2006
How to Cite
Inouye, L. S., Jones, R. P. and Bednar, A. J. (2006), Tungsten effects on survival, growth, and reproduction in the earthworm, Eisenia fetida. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 25: 763–768. doi: 10.1897/04-578R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!