Presented at the Symposium on Risk Assessment of Metals in Soils, 14th Annual Meeting, SETAC Europe Meeting, Prague, Czech Republic, April 18–22, 2004.
Chemistry—Fte and Exposure
Labile zinc concentration and free copper ion activity in the rhizosphere of forest soils†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2006 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 635–642, March 2006
How to Cite
Courchesne, F., Kruyts, N. and Legrand, P. (2006), Labile zinc concentration and free copper ion activity in the rhizosphere of forest soils. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 25: 635–642. doi: 10.1897/04-593R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!