Presented at the Symposium on Risk Assessment of Metals in Soils, 14th Annual Meeting, SETAC Europe Meeting, Prague, Czech Republic, April 18–22, 2004.
Chemistry—Fte and Exposure
Short-term natural attenuation of copper in soils: Effects of time, temperature, and soil characteristics†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2006 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 652–658, March 2006
How to Cite
Ma, Y., Lombi, E., Nolan, A. L. and McLaughlin, M. J. (2006), Short-term natural attenuation of copper in soils: Effects of time, temperature, and soil characteristics. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 25: 652–658. doi: 10.1897/04-601R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!