Functional and structural impact of linuron on a freshwater community of primary producers: The use of immobilized algae
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2005 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 2477–2485, October 2005
How to Cite
Slijkerman, D. M.E., Moreira-Santos, M., Jak, R. G., Ribeiro, R., Soares, A. M. V. M. and van Straalen, N. M. (2005), Functional and structural impact of linuron on a freshwater community of primary producers: The use of immobilized algae. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 24: 2477–2485. doi: 10.1897/04-658R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!