Calcium/cadmium interactions at uptake surfaces in rainbow trout: Waterborne versus dietary routes of exposure
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2005 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 2954–2964, November 2005
How to Cite
Franklin, N. M., Glover, C. N., Nicol, J. A. and Wood, C. M. (2005), Calcium/cadmium interactions at uptake surfaces in rainbow trout: Waterborne versus dietary routes of exposure. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 24: 2954–2964. doi: 10.1897/05-007R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!