Triclosan in a North Texas wastewater treatment plant and the influent and effluent of an experimental constructed wetland
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2006 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 367–372, February 2006
How to Cite
Waltman, E. L., Venables, B. J. and Waller, W. T. (2006), Triclosan in a North Texas wastewater treatment plant and the influent and effluent of an experimental constructed wetland. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 25: 367–372. doi: 10.1897/05-112R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!