Effects of nitrate and atrazine on larval development and sexual differentiation in the northern leopard frog Rana pipiens
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2006 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 65–71, January 2006
How to Cite
Orton, F., Carr, J. A. and Handy, R. D. (2006), Effects of nitrate and atrazine on larval development and sexual differentiation in the northern leopard frog Rana pipiens. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 25: 65–71. doi: 10.1897/05-136R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!