Role of sediment organic matter quality and feeding history in dietary absorption and accumulation of pyrene in the mud snail (Hydrobia ulvae)
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2006 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 995–1006, April 2006
How to Cite
Granberg, M. E. and Forbes, T. L. (2006), Role of sediment organic matter quality and feeding history in dietary absorption and accumulation of pyrene in the mud snail (Hydrobia ulvae). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 25: 995–1006. doi: 10.1897/05-140R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!