Effects of environmentally relevant concentrations of atrazine on gonadal development of snapping turtles (Chelydra serpentina)
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2006 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 520–526, February 2006
How to Cite
De Solla, S. R., Martin, P. A., Fernie, K. J., Park, B. J. and Mayne, G. (2006), Effects of environmentally relevant concentrations of atrazine on gonadal development of snapping turtles (Chelydra serpentina). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 25: 520–526. doi: 10.1897/05-165R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!