Distinctive sorption mechanisms of soil organic matter and mineral components as elucidated by organic vapor uptake kinetics
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2005 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 2827–2832, November 2005
How to Cite
Shih, Y.-H. and Wu, S.-C. (2005), Distinctive sorption mechanisms of soil organic matter and mineral components as elucidated by organic vapor uptake kinetics. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 24: 2827–2832. doi: 10.1897/05-186R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!