Uncertainty analysis of single-concentration exposure data for risk assessment—introducing the species effect distribution approach
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2006 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 3078–3081, November 2006
How to Cite
Scott-fordsmand, J. J. and Damgaard, C. (2006), Uncertainty analysis of single-concentration exposure data for risk assessment—introducing the species effect distribution approach. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 25: 3078–3081. doi: 10.1897/05-200R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!