Weathering and toxicity of marine sediments contaminated with oils and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2006 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1345–1353, May 2006
How to Cite
Jonker, M. T. O., Brils, J. M., Sinke, A. J. C., Murk, A. J. and Koelmans, A. A. (2006), Weathering and toxicity of marine sediments contaminated with oils and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 25: 1345–1353. doi: 10.1897/05-296R.1
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!