Body mass and caloric value of the ground beetle (Pterostichus oblongopunctatus) (Coleoptera, Carabidae) along a gradient of heavy metal pollution
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2006 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 2709–2714, October 2006
How to Cite
Zygmunt, P. M. S., Maryański, M. and Laskowski, R. (2006), Body mass and caloric value of the ground beetle (Pterostichus oblongopunctatus) (Coleoptera, Carabidae) along a gradient of heavy metal pollution. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 25: 2709–2714. doi: 10.1897/05-580R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!