Bioaccumulation of native polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons from sediment by a polychaete and a gastropod: Freely dissolved concentrations and activated carbon amendment
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2006 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 2349–2355, September 2006
How to Cite
Cornelissen, G., Breedveld, G. D., Næs, K., Oen, A. M.P. and Ruus, A. (2006), Bioaccumulation of native polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons from sediment by a polychaete and a gastropod: Freely dissolved concentrations and activated carbon amendment. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 25: 2349–2355. doi: 10.1897/06-026R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!