Soil factors controlling the toxicity of copper and zinc to microbial processes in Australian soils
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2007 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 583–590, April 2007
How to Cite
Broos, K., Warne, M. St. J., Heemsbergen, D. A., Stevens, D., Barnes, M. B., Correll, R. L. and McLaughlin, M. J. (2007), Soil factors controlling the toxicity of copper and zinc to microbial processes in Australian soils. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 26: 583–590. doi: 10.1897/06-302R.1
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!